The 2Pay.js payments solution is available for all 2Checkout merchants who already use or want to use the 2Checkout API integration, no matter what business model they have.
To benefit from the 2Pay.js solution, merchants need to be integrated with the 2Checkout API and use the latest version - API 6.0.
To maintain reduced PCI scope, it is mandatory to always include the 2pay.js library hosted on 2Checkout’s servers. Do not use bundle libraries that contain 2pay.js or host a copy of the 2pay.js library from your own servers as this increases your PCI requirements.
The 2Pay.js solution brings multiple benefits for both merchants and shoppers:
- Improved payment processing with a more secure and compliant system
- Full-cart ownership for merchants as they don't need to handle customer data, by tokenizing the payment information for them
- Reduced complexity for the PCI DSS validation process via an SAQ-AEP self-questionnaire
- Improved security for shoppers, who will pass sensitive payment data directly to the 2Checkout platform, thus bypassing the merchant's systems.
- Merchants include a few lines of code in the interface where they need to collect payment information.
- Merchants will run a JS library that will replace the input fields with iframes
- The iframes will collect and send shoppers' card data directly to the 2Checkout platform
Merchants need to contact 2Checkout for 2Pay.js activation.
How it works
- In return, the merchant receives a time-limited token for the saved credit card information from the 2Checkout platform.
- The merchant submits the billing information and the payment token via the 2Checkout API.
- The 2Checkout platform matches the token with the card data, extracts the card data and authorizes the payment, and stores the card in the vault.
- The merchant then redirects the customer to the Order Confirmation page.
- Once the order is approved, the merchant receives a notification from the 2Checkout platform.
- Finally, the 2Checkout system sends a notification once the payment is settled.
1. What payment methods are available for use with the 2Pay.js library?
All API version 6 accepted credit cards can be used with the 2Pay.js library.
2. What integrations does 2Pay.js support?
2Pay.js was developed for integration within web sites so that it allows full seamless integration with the merchants' checkout flow.
3. Does 2Pay.js support 3D Secure version 2?
While 2Pay.js does not need 3D Secure support, the integration for this security check is done via API once the order is placed with the payment token. More information about the 3DS flow in the API can be found here.
- 2Pay.js - Payments Solution Integration Guide
- No image available