The Finance documents section allows you to run reports on Purchase Order invoices based on the invoice date.
2Checkout accounts using Purchase Orders.
Generate PO reports
Generate reports on Purchase order invoices based on the invoice date in the Purchase orders section.
- Use the Purchase orders section to choose the invoice date or interval and click Search once you're done.
- The report is displayed below and it contains 10 results/page. You can extend the displayed results number to 200 results/page.
- To export the entire report as a CSV file you can use the Export as CSV button.
- Click the More info button to see more information about a specific invoice.
- You can also download invoices in HTML format from the Actions column.
2Checkout allows you to download multiple types of reports for each Purchase Order:
- Products overview report
- Orders overview report
- Products Report
Click the corresponding download links for each of these reports to download them.
2Checkout includes all fulfilled/delivered Purchase Orders into a single Draft Invoice available in the Control Panel. However, the actual payments for the orders do not accompany the Draft Invoice. 2Checkout transfers the Purchase Order payments into your account once customers make the necessary payments. While Draft Invoices can contain multiple orders, 2Checkout processes payments for each order individually, in accordance with the payments received from your customers.