The 2Checkout email monitor gives you a greater visibility on the emails that your customers receive from 2Checkout. You can choose to receive Purchase Order emails by simply entering the email address that you want the email forwarded to.
Enable the email monitor
- Log in to your 2Checkout account.
- Go to Account settings.
- Click Edit system settings. The System settings section notifies you whether the email monitor is enabled or not for your account.
- Scroll down to the Notifications section and enable the Email monitor module.
- Enable the Purchase order category then enter the email addresses in the To field. You can choose to send the emails as Carbon copy or Blind carbon copy. Important: If you need to enter multiple email addresses you can separate them using a comma. The To field is limited to 250 characters, including commas. For greater flexibility, recipients of different email categories do not need to be the same.
- Click Update settings at the bottom of the page.
If you enable the email monitor for Purchase Order emails, you will receive all of the shopper emails in that category in the following situations:
- Purchase Order Confirmation – after the shopper has placed the order
- Finalize your payment – after you have accepted the order
- Purchase Order Status Update in the following cases:
- You did not receive the PO and the order has expired
- You failed to validate the order
- You canceled the order
- Your order confirmation is expected
- Payment is due in 7 days
- Payment is due in 1 day
- Payment was due
- The order has been canceled