Customize the out-of-the-box shopping cart templates offered by 2Checkout and create completely personalized designs of the interface your customers use during their purchase.
Saved template customizations have an immediate effect on the shopping cart design.
When clearing the cache/cookies of the current session, even if an interface template is assigned, it is possible that the default cart will load.
All 2Checkout accounts.
How to add a cart/checkout template
- Go to Setup -> Interface templates.
- Scroll down to the Template Gallery and click Add to drafts on the template that you want to use.
Customize a cart/checkout template
- Identify the cart template you want to customize from those added to the Draft templates area
- Click Edit.
- After implementing your changes, you can preview your new customized cart template.
2Checkout provides a list of responsive templates meant for improving the customer experience during the checkout process.
The templates presented below are available in your Merchant Control Panel under Setup → Interface templates → Template Gallery.
Scale Express Checkout - desktop version
Scale Express Checkout - mobile version
Swift-Pay Checkout - desktop version
Swift-Pay Checkout - mobile version
Global Optimizer Checkout - desktop version
Global Optimizer Checkout - MoBile version
Digital Horizontal Flow Checkout - desktop version
Digital Horizontal Flow Checkout - mobile version
Drop-down Monetize Checkout - desktop version
Drop-down Monetize Checkout - mobile version
CompactPlus Checkout - desktop version
CompactPlus Checkout - mobile version
By default, the English template is used for all languages if you did not define any localized templates. You can change this in two ways:
- Click the links available for each language and add/edit the template for that specific language.
- Check the checkboxes next to the languages you want to save a copy of the default template for. Subsequently, you can click on each language and edit the specific copy of the default template for that language as a standalone item.
Use a custom template on a different website
If you generate sales from a different website and you want to include that address in the emails the 2Checkout system sends to the shoppers, enable the Define the URL to be included in the notifications to customers as the sale source option and enter the address of the website in the dedicated field.
In addition to customizing the CSS and JS files, you can also edit the following:
- Doctype declaration
- Page title
- META & CSS
- HTML code
Click Save after you’re done making inline changes
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the Save button. The Save with comments button is designed to allow you to add observations to a custom template.
Click Save after you’re done making changes