The 2Checkout email monitor gives you greater visibility on the emails that your customers receive from 2Checkout. You can choose to receive emails from the following categories by simply entering the email address that you want the email forwarded to:
- Order confirmations
- Software delivery
- Renewal notifications
- Follow-up emails
- Purchase order emails
Available to all 2Checkout accounts.
To enable the email monitor:
- Log into your 2Checkout account in the Merchant Control Panel.
- Navigate to Dashboard → Integrations → Webhooks and API.
- In the Webhooks and API section, scroll down to the Notifications section and check the Email monitor box to enable this feature.
- Select the categories of emails that you want to receive, then enter the email addresses in the To field. You can choose to send the emails as Carbon copies or Blind carbon copies.
- Click Update to save the settings.
If you need to enter multiple email addresses you can separate them using a comma. The To field is limited to 250 characters, including commas. For greater flexibility, recipients of different email categories do not need to be the same.