What is the 2Checkout email monitor?
The 2Checkout email monitor gives you a greater visibility on the emails that your customers receive from 2Checkout. You can choose to receive emails from the following categories by simply entering the email address that you want the email forwarded to:
- Order confirmations
- Software delivery
- Renewal notifications
- Follow-up emails
- Purchase order emails
How do I use the 2Checkout email monitor?
To enable the Email monitor:
- Login to your 2Checkout account and go to Account settings.
- Click Edit system settings. The System settings section notifies you whether the email monitor is enabled or not for your account.
- Scroll down to the Notifications section and enable the Email monitor module.
- Select the categories of emails that you want to receive, then enter the email addresses in the To field. You can choose to send the emails as Carbon copy or Blind carbon copy. Important: If you need to enter multiple email addresses you can separate them using a comma. The To field is limited to 250 characters, including commas. For greater flexibility, recipients of different email categories do not need to be the same.
- Click Update settings at the bottom of the page