Control the subscriptions that you're selling and provide deeper insight and granularity into their post-sale evolution from the Subscriptions page.
This section allows you to:
- Streamline subscription management by focusing all actions on a single, standalone page.
- Centralize relevant subscription info and statistics, as well as end user details.
- Keep a close eye on subscription evolution.
- See historical subscription data.
- Update credit card information.
- Configure custom billing amounts for a number of upcoming billing cycles.
- Display the total value of subscriptions in the default transfer currency.
The Subscriptions section is available to all 2Checkout accounts. However, access is governed by user rights. Follow the steps below to grant access to this section for users of your account.
- Go to Account settings.
- Click Manage user access.
- Click View roles.
- Click Edit on the role assigned to the accounts that you want to grant access to.
- Check the Subscription management option in the Orders & Reports section.
- Click Save role.
Time zone support
Customer search supports time zone selection, enabling you to choose either the default 2Checkout time zone (GMT + 02:00) or a custom time zone that you control via Account settings/Edit system settings.
The timezone selected in the Subscription search area controls the timestamps in which data on specific subscription details pages is reported.
Use the Subscription search filters to see subscriptions of a certain type and/or from a specific time period. Click the View button in the Subscription details column to see more details.
Main subscription details page area
At the top of the page you can see some general details of the subscription:
- Subscription status;
- 2Checkout Subscription Reference;
- Customer (the shopper who made the purchase);
- Product name
This area centralizes details on:
- Start date;
- Expiration date;
- Billing cycle value;
- Automatic billing status;
- Payment Method and the four last digits of the credit/debit card used for payments;
- Next billing date;
- Current billing amount.
This area shows an overview of the subscription value expressed in your account's default settlement currency.
The statistics offer a quick overview of the evolution of a subscription, helping you to keep track of renewals, upgrades, and notifications.
Manual renewal and upgrade
Access manual renewal and upgrade links for subscriptions.
This area centralizes information on orders (including unfinished renewals), notifications and changes impacting a specific subscription. You can see if one of your customers chose to opt-out from renewal e-mails using the unsubscribe link from the reminder e-mails, or from his 2Checkout account. The actions of subscribing to renewal e-mails are also captured in the subscription history.
For expired subscriptions, you can send a renewal reminder to your customers directly from the Subscription page. Click the Send expiration email and choose whether the expired card instructions should also be included in the email notification.
This area shows details of the subscription's end user. The data is identical to the delivery details the customer entered when placing the initial order and can be identical to the billing information.
Subscription renewal billing following the initial purchase will be done using the end user details, and not the original billing information supplied by the customer when the product was first purchased.
You can edit this data by clicking the Edit button.