Use the Order details page to get order information, request refunds, confirm purchase orders and send invoices via email.
Main order information
The main order information area at the top of the screen emphasizes details such as:
- The unique order reference number
- Order status
- Order placing and completion dates
- Chargeback status in scenarios in which a dispute was registered, along with its evolution
- Order number
- External reference number
- Payment method
- Vendor notifications (view additional info on Resending notifications below)
The Order details area consolidates information including:
- Product names
- SKUs (stock keeping units, provided that they're defined)
- Price details and pricing options info
- Extra info
- Taxes including VAT, sales tax and shipping fees
- Affiliate info and commission
- Link source
- Additional information
The Order details area also enables fast access to any subscriptions associated to products sold to customers.
In addition, via the Delivery details link you can access Delivered codes and Product download link sent.
The comments area displays any comments attached to this order using the Add comment functionality. Comments can be removed from an order by clicking the Delete button. Comment deleting is only available to the control panel users who added the notes.
Billing details and delivery address
This area provides the billing and delivery information that customers enter during the purchase order.
Use the link on the Customer ID to access the Customer account of the shopper using the subscription(s) associated to the product(s) purchased via a specific order.
The order history area displays information on order status evolution, the notifications sent as well as delivery details. Use the filters at the top of this section to view only specific details or all data in a chronological order.
Order details page actions
Information on the number of sent vendor notifications is displayed in the area at the top of the screen when viewing the details for a specific Order.
At the same time, the Order history area at the bottom of the screen is designed to let you filter only details on both email and Instant Payment Notifications(IPN) sent by the 2Checkout system.
To resend notifications for an order for which you've already received the initial IPN and email messages, navigate to the "Orders & customers" section, search for the order and click to view its details.
In the order details screen, click on the Resend notification(s) button at the top of the screen, check the checkbox next to the Debug IPN option and click Resend. You'll receive a visual output of the IPN content sent to you, so you can use the information to fine tune your script.
Use the View Subscription link to access details on the subscriptions associated to products sold as a part of specific orders.
Use the Delivery details link to any access Delivered codes and Product download link sent. The Delivery details pop-up also enables you to resend both delivered codes and product download links to customers, using the email address specified in the popup window.
Requesting a refund
Refunds can be requested for each order.
Adding a comment
Attach comments to orders by clicking the Add comment button.
Print the Order details page.
Confirm or cancel Purchase Orders
When customers use Purchase Orders as a payment method, to confirm or cancel the order, click to edit it after you identified it using Order search. In the area at the top of the screen you can access the files uploaded as a part of the PO payment process, but also cancel or confirm the Purchase Order.
Once the PO payment is complete, the following information will be displayed when viewing the order:
Upgrade and renewal orders
Upgrade and renewal orders are marked accordingly, just as in the screenshot below:
Send invoices on-demand via email
This feature enables you to send and re-send invoices via email for orders placed through the 2Checkout system.
To send invoices on-demand via email, the following requirements must be met:
- a shopper invoice has to be attached to the order;
- orders need to have been finalized, reaching the Complete status. This feature is also available for Refund orders as well as those paid with a Purchase Order (with the Pending status).
Send/re-send an invoice
To send or re-send an invoice, follow these steps:
- Go to Orders & customers -> Order Search.
- Search for the order for which you'll send/re-send the invoice.
- Click the reference number of the items returned to the query to access the Order Details page.
- Click Send invoice.
- By default, the email field is prefilled with the email address extracted from the Billing details for the order. This piece of information is editable, and you can enter another email address to which the invoice will be sent.
Log cards used during the purchase process
Access a list of cards used during the purchase process by shoppers.