The Accounting menu provides an easy way of keeping tabs on your 2Checkout account's financial activity.
All 2Checkout accounts.
The Account status section gives you an overview of the following metrics:
- Net sales = due payments that 2Checkout will pay you after all the taxes, fees and commissions are deducted. Net Profit = Quantity * (Unit Price - Unit Discount - Affiliate Commission) - Processing Fee - Total VAT + ( Backup Media Profit - Backup Media Cost) + (DIS Profit - DIS Cost)
- Service invoices = unpaid charges you incurred for services such as marketing services, chargeback fees.
- Disputed orders balance = amounts 2Checkout retained for all open chargebacks at the end of the reporting period.
- Chargeback funds = the chargeback fund is retained by 2Checkout as soon as you sign the contract. 2Checkout uses this fund to settle chargebacks and refunds opened as late as six months after the termination of your 2Checkout contract. Six months after your 2Checkout contract ends, you receive the remaining chargeback fund back into your account.
- Minimum transfer limits = the minimum payout amount that you must reach before 2Checkout pays you.
View your accounting summary
To get an overview of your payments, go to the Payments section. The accounting summary page aggregates financial details about your account. You can see details about the last payment received from 2Checkout and generate reports based on your account's financial activity.
The Last payments area shows you the most recent 10 payments that you have received from 2Checkout.
If you want to see detailed information about what the total amount includes, click the More info button at the right side of the table row. Once you expand the row, you can see what the total amount includes.
You can also export detailed transfers lists by clicking the corresponding link.
Run financial activity reports
- Use the Filter transactions section to choose the type of transactions to be included in the report. You can select the transaction status, the invoice date, when it was paid and the transaction type.
- Once you have finished configuring your filters, click Search. The report is displayed below and it contains 10 results/page. You can extend the displayed results number to 20 results/page.
- Click the More info button to see more information about a specific transaction.
- You can also download the transaction's invoice in either HTML or XML format, by selecting the desired format from the Actions column.
- Use the Transfers history tab to run reports on all the payments that you received from 2Checkout. Configure the filters in the Transfer history searchsection and click Search when you're ready to generate the report. The reports include the payment type, date and the amount.
- Click the More info button to see more information about a specific payment, such as the payments that are included in it.
- Export the report in CSV format by clicking the Export detailed transfers link.
Network cross-sell commissions
- The Accounting -> Payments section also provides you information related to the commissions that you have earned from network cross-selling campaigns.
- Go to the Network cross-sell commissions tab and use the Payment date and Payment currency filters to generate reports.
- Once you have finished configuring your filters, click Search. The report is displayed below and it contains 10 results/page. You can extend the displayed results number to 200 results/page.
- Click the More info button to see more information about a specific payment.
- Download the full report that includes all payments in CSV format by clicking Export as CSV. Alternately, you can download reports for each payment by clicking the Export detailed transfers link.