- The 2Checkout Affiliate Network is enabled for your account.
- Products sold through a third-party platform and available to 2Checkout Affiliates must be configured within the 2Checkout platform as well, and need to be assigned to commissions lists associated with 2Checkout Affiliates. Make sure to specify a commission you're willing to pay for affiliate referrals.
- AVG_AFF - boolean - having the following possible values
- true - the customer has an active tracking cookie
- false - the customer does not have an active tracking cookie
AVG_AFF = false
AVG_PRODS = empty array, not applicable
AVG_AFF = true
AVG_AFF = true
AVG_PRODS = empty array, general cookie is set
Use the results to:
- Build efficient landing pages for your affiliates;
- Display custom information on your pages;
- Prevent affiliate leaks by displaying the correct buy buttons;
- Get extra information about your affiliate activity.
You will need to use the responses returned by the script in order to redirect shoppers to either the 2Checkout shopping cart, if an 2Checkout affiliate ID is detected, meaning they there were redirected to your website from an 2Checkout affiliate; or to the third-party shopper platform of your choice.
When redirecting customers to the 2Checkout shopping cart, use Buy Links generated via the Control Panel.
Orders placed by shoppers which used the Buy Links from 2Checkout affiliates will immediately be visible in the Order search area of the Control Panel.