This is an introductory guide to your 2Checkout account. Follow the simple steps summarized below to get up and running with the 2Checkout ecommerce platform in a matter of minutes:
- Create your first product or subscription plan
- Set up pricing and recurring charges
- Accept global payments
- Automate billing and subscription renewal
- Optimize your commerce operations and increase channel sales
- The Knowledge Center is always at your disposal. To access it from your account click the Help icon.
- Extra guidance is also available through a collection of highly interactive tutorials offered in the context of your account. Access them through the ‘Need Help?’ widget on the right hand side of the screen. Just think of the walkthroughs as using a GPS for your account.
- We also offer live tech support. Submit tickets or chat with members of the Support Team to get answers to your questions.
When you first log into your account you will be prompted to change your password. Please select a secure password, a minimum of 8 characters, with at least 3 out of the following 4 sets of characters: small letters, capital letters, numbers and special characters.
Create your first product or subscription plan to start placing test orders. You can test the 2Checkout platform extensively, including the hosted ordering interfaces, marketing campaigns, emails and even recurring billing.
For a basic setup you need the mandatory product info. You can also configure recurring charges from the start.
Your first test order
Once you created your first product or subscription plan, you're ready to place your first test order.
Follow this simple path:
Accelerate account review
Sign the 2Checkout agreement so you can start selling globally.
Accelerate the review process and start selling by providing 2Checkout with all items on the required document list.
Optional setup steps
Increase conversion rate by enabling local processing in a multitude of markets around the world.
Personalize order/commerce pages with your website design and brand elements. Get a jump start with 2Checkout's customizable templates gallery or build your own.
Your 2Checkout account is extremely customizable and can adapt easily to serve all of your business needs.