ConvertPlus simplifies the process of collecting payments from shoppers using major credit/debit cards, PayPal, bank/wire transfer, iDEAL, and SEPA Direct Debit. We’re building and adding new features continually, check out the full list of supported functionality and the current limitations.
ConvertPlus is available to all 2Checkout accounts.
To enable the ConvertPlus on your merchant account, contact the 2Checkout Support Team.
2Checkout merchants who already have the new shopping cart enabled can generate buy links for the optimized purchase flow from the 2Checkout Control Panel.
Generate buy links
Follow the steps below to generate buy links for your products using the new shopping cart.
- Login to the 2Checkout Control Panel.
- Go to Setup -> Generate links.
- Click the ConvertPlus tab in the Checkout Links area.
- Select the products you want to generate checkout links for. In case you're using dynamic products, read the instructions from this article.
- Choose the product quantity.
- Click Generate link.
- Copy the generated link and add it to your website.
Test buy links
You can test the link before adding it to your website in multiple ways:
- Copy the link and paste it into your browser’s address bar.
- Click Test link to open it in a new browser tab.
- Scan the QR code with a smartphone app to view the checkout page on a mobile device.
Supported payment methods
2Checkout ConvertPlus supports the following payment methods:
- Credit/debit card
- Visa Electron
- American Express
- PayPal Express
- Bank/Wire transfers
- SEPA Direct Debit
ConvertPlus is optimized to display popular payment methods based on shopper location. This makes it easier for customers to complete a purchase using their favorite payment method, which will result in a higher conversion rate for you.
The checkout experience is ensured by a one-page checkout flow that enables shoppers to quickly finalize their purchase without spending too much time in the shopping cart.
- Shoppers add the products to their cart.
- Once they reach the shopping cart they can select product options/plans and add a coupon code (if applicable).
- They select the payment method.
- If they choose to pay by card, they enter the billing and card information and finish the payment.
- If they choose to pay through PayPal, 2Checkout automatically takes them to PayPal’s login page and they can complete the payment there.
- If they choose to pay through bank/wire transfer, 2Checkout provides them with the required payment details so they can complete the transfer.
- If they choose to pay through iDEAL, 2Checkout automatically takes them to the iDEAL page and they can complete the payment there.
- 2Checkout redirects them to the Finish page.
Convert Plus Cart Editor
Cart Editor module allows you to perform simple customizations to ConvertPlus cart themes, with the goal making the shopper payment experience unique.
Click here to learn how to use the Convert Plus Cart Editor.