Assign API roles to your users, for allowing them to perform a task that requires access to the 2Checkout API.
Creating API roles
- Login to the 2Checkout Control Panel using your master account.
- Go to Account settings.
- Click Manage user access.
- Go to the View roles tab.
- Click Add new role.
- Fill in a role name and description.
- Select the API access privileges.
- Click Save role.
Assign the role to the users you want to provide with access to 2Checkout API.
If a merchant on the PSP business model (2Sell & 2Subscribe) has multiple 2Checkout accounts, which means they have multiple unique domains processing with 2Checkout, then they must have set up a unique API user per account.