1ShoppingCart integration is available only for 2Checkout accounts that handle their own tax and invoice management. Contact 2Checkout for additional information.
Perform the below set of instructions in your 1ShoppingCart account to integrate it with 2Checkout.
- Sign in to your 1ShoppingCart account.
- Navigate to Setup → Gateway Setup
- Click the Payment Gateway radio button, then click Edit
- Under the Select Gateway drop-down menu, select 2CheckOut.com
- Enter your 2Checkout Account Number (SID) in the Gateway ID/Merchant Login field.
- Under Which Cards Do You Accept? ensure the following boxes are checked: Visa, MasterCard, AmEx, Discover, JCB, and Diner’s Club
- Under Other Payment Setting set the “Sale Type” to Authorize and Capture
- Click the Done button.
Follow the below instructions in your 2Checkout Control Panel to finalize the 1ShoppingCart integration process.
- Sign in to your 2Checkout account.
- Navigate to Dashboard → Integrations → Webhooks & API section
- Follow these steps to activate Redirect URL:
- In the Redirect URL section check “Enable return after sale”
- For Return method, select Link in the Thank You Page or Direct return
- Set the Approved URL to https://www.mcssl.com/SecureCart/OffsiteReturn.ashx
4. Click Update to save your settings.
1ShoppingCart is the most affordable way to build your list, automate marketing and make sales online. We make it easy to get your business online, capture leads and convert them into customers automatically. Start your free trial today and experience the power of all-in-one sales and marketing software designed by marketers, for marketers.
For more information visit: 1ShoppingCart