FreeWebstore integration is available only for 2Checkout accounts that handle their own tax and invoice management (2Sell and 2Subscribe accounts).
Perform the below set of instructions in your FreeWebstore account to integrate with 2Checkout.
- Log into your FreeWebstore admin and go to Ecommerce → Checkouts.
- Select Enable Pay by 2Checkout.
- Under Account Mode, select either Test Mode or Live Mode.
- Enter your 2Checkout Account Number (or Merchant code).
- Enter your 2Checkout INS Secret Word. (Must be the same value entered in your 2Checkout Merchant Control Panel). Your INS secret word should be the same as the buy-link secret word (can be found under Dashboard → Integrations → Webhooks & API, scroll down to the Secret Word area, under the INS Secret Word). Edit your INS secret word and buy-link secret word to match each other, then copy and paste them into your FreeWebstore admin.
- Copy the approved URL provided and Save your changes.
Follow the below instructions in your 2Checkout Control Panel to finalize the FreeWebstore integration process.
- Log into your 2Checkout Merchant Control Panel
- Navigate to Dashboard → Integrations → Webhooks & API section
- Follow these steps to activate Redirect URL:
- In the Redirect URL section check “Enable return after sale”
- For the Redirect URL section, past the Approved URL you copied previously
- For Return method, select Header Redirect
- Save settings
Freewebstore is an integrated eCommerce platform that helps merchants set up stores and sell online. Visit freewebstore.com to find more information on the platform.