Magento integration is available only for 2Checkout accounts that handle their own tax and invoice management. Contact 2Checkout for additional information.
2Checkout Payment API/PayPal Direct Setup
- Download the 2Checkout Payment API module from Github
- Upload the files to your server under your store’s directory.
- Sign in to your Magento admin.
- Flush your Magento cache under System > Cache Management and re-index all templates under System > Index Management.
- Navigate to Payment Methods under System > Configuration > Payment Methods and open 2Checkout API.
- Enter in your 2Checkout Account Number (SID)
- Enter your Publishable Key. (2Checkout Publishable Key)
- Enter your Private Key. (2Checkout Private Key)
- Enter your Secret Word (Must be the same value entered on your 2Checkout Control Panel)
- (Optional) Enter your 2Checkout API username and password (this is only required if you use Live Refunds). API username will require both “API Access” and “API Updating” permissions. Instructions for creating API-only usernames can be reviewed here.
- (Optional) Select whether or not your want to enable Live Refunds. (This uses the 2Checkout API to issue a live refund to the customer when you issue a credit memo in Magento)
- Select Complete under Order Status.
- Select Yes under Enabled for 2Checkout API and 2Checkout PayPal Direct.
- Save your changes
- Sign in to your 2Checkout account.
- Navigate to Dashboard → Integrations → Webhooks & API section
- Follow these steps to activate Redirect URL:
- In the Redirect URL section check “Enable return after sale”
- For Redirect URL section, set the Approved URL to your Magento URL
- For Return method, select Header Redirect
- Click Update to save your settings
- In the Secret Word section enter the INS Secret Word (it must be the same value entered in your Magento admin). Your INS secret word should be the same as the buy-link secret word (can be found under Dashboard → Integrations → Webhooks & API, scroll down to the Secret Word area, as shown in the image below). Edit your INS secret word and buy-link secret word to match each other, then copy and paste them into your third-party connector's admin.
- The API keys can be found in your 2Checkout Control Panel, in the System Settings area.
- Currently, One Step checkout is not an extension supported by the Magento-2Checkout integration.
For more information visit: Magento.com
Magento is a feature-rich, open-source, enterprise-class ecommerce solution that offers merchants a high degree of flexibility and control over the user experience, catalog, content, and functionality of their online store. In August 2011, Magento was acquired by eBay Inc. In May 2018 it was announced that Magento would be acquired by Adobe for $1.68bn with a view to integrating it into Adobe Experience Cloud, its Enterprise CMS platform. The transaction is expected to complete between June and August of 2018, Q3 of Adobe's fiscal year.
Launched in 2007, the Magento platform now serves tens of thousands of merchants worldwide, and is supported by a global community of solution partners and third-party developers. Magento Go is a hosted, software-as-a-service solution that provides small and growing merchants with the ecommerce tools they need to succeed online. Based in Los Angeles, Magento, Inc. is a fast-paced, entrepreneurial organization dedicated to the mission of enabling the eCommerce ecosystem. www.magentocommerce.com