Integrate Shopify to be able to process payments through the 2Checkout platform in over 200 countries and more than 100 currencies.
2Checkout launched a new connector you can use to integrate the ConvertPlus ordering engine with Shopify.
Start using the new 2Checkout ConvertPlus connector right away so that you can process payments through the 2Checkout platform in over 200 countries and more than 100 currencies.
This integration helps you provide a localized checkout experience and multiple payment methods, and it's optimized to convert more visitors into customers.
Before you are able to start accepting payments for your Shopify store, you need to request and finalize the activation of your live account by completing a form, and provide information that will help us verify the business and identity of the individuals involved in your business.
Shopify integration is available only for 2Checkout accounts that handle their own tax and invoice management (2Sell and 2Subscribe).
Perform the below set of instructions in your Shopify account to integrate it with 2Checkout.
- Log in to your Shopify admin area.
- Under Settings select Payments.
- Under the Select a Credit Card Gateway drop-down, select 2Checkout.
- Enter your 2Checkout Account Number (SID).
- Enter the INS Secret Word from the 2Checkout Merchant Control Panel. After logging in to your 2Checkout account, navigate to Control Panel: → Integrations → Webhooks & API → Secret Word → INS Secret word.
- Your INS secret word should be the same as your buy-link secret word (found under Dashboard → Integrations → Webhooks & API, scroll down to the Secret Word area, as shown in the image below). Edit your INS secret word and buy-link secret word to match each other, then copy and paste them into the Shopify admin.
8. Click Activate to save your changes.
Follow the below instructions in your 2Checkout Control Panel to finalize the Shopify integration process.
- Sign in to your 2Checkout account.
- Navigate to Dashboard → Integrations → Webhooks & API section
- Follow these steps to activate Redirect URL:
- In the Redirect URL section check “Enable return after sale”
- For the Redirect URL section, leave the Approved URL field empty
- For Return method, select Header Redirect
- Save settings
1. To avoid potential delays with account activation, ensure that you have created your store in Shopify and that your store is visible so that the required reviews can take place. Please refer to Shopify’s manual here for instructions detailing their system’s operation. Shopify support can also be contacted here.
2. If any changes are made to your domain (to a custom Shopify domain/other), e-mail us the new URL at email@example.com in order to update your 2Checkout account, and thus avoid a communication mismatch. Currently, when you are using a third-party cart and want to have multiple URLs, you need to create a new account for each new URL.
Shopify is the Internet’s most elegant, simple and affordable commerce platform aimed at providing businesses with easy to use e-commerce solutions, taking the challenge out of setting up and managing e-commerce storefronts. Shopify’s scalable and flexible full-featured platform enables any size business to efficiently launch and operate an online or in-store retail presence with ease.
Integrations with major shipping companies make shipping easier, while fulfillment services let Shopify store owners take the hassle out of inventory management and logistics. Shopify has an App Store (http://apps.shopify.com) which hosts a variety of apps to fill every need, ranging from accountancy services to shipping label printers, analytics to social media integration tools. The Theme Store (http://themes.shopify.com) features over 100 premium and free eCommerce templates.
In addition to powering your eCommerce website, Shopify also includes free, built-in mobile commerce shopping cart features so your customers can browse and buy from your store using their mobile phone. Shopify also includes a Mobile App so you can view all vital information about your shop from your iOS device, like checking your sales statistics, or viewing products, orders, and customer data.
To sign-up and receive 10% off, visit www.shopify.com.
1. How can I find out what type of account I have on the 2Checkout platform?
Read this article to find out information on how to find out the type of 2Checkout account you have.
2. Why do I receive an error message? What can I do about it?
You may receive various error messages depending on several reasons. These types of error messages are valid for 3rd parties using 2Checkout Legacy cart and hosted cart.
|Error message code||Possible reason||Solution|
|ERROR CODE PE101||No value/invalid value for the "sid" or “x_login” parameter was passed in.||Review your cart’s settings to ensure your 2Checkout account number is entered. This may be labeled in your cart as “login”, “merchant ID”, “store ID”, or “account number”. Your account number can be found by logging into your 2Checkout Merchant Control Panel account and clicking on the silhouette icon in the top right corner of the page.|
|No parameters passed to the checkout routine.||Review your cart’s settings and product database to ensure products exist.|
|The buyer clicked the "Back" button in their browser after submitting their payment||Review your cart’s settings to ensure you have selected the correct return/passback method.|
|ERROR CODE PE102||Account is not approved to sell.||Log into your 2Checkout Merchant Control Panel account and request the activation of your account.|
|Account has been closed.||Log into your 2Checkout Merchant Control Panel and check the status of your account. Contact Merchant Support for more details.|
|Invalid value passed in for the “currency_code” parameter.||Review your cart’s settings and make sure the correct parameter is set.|
|Non-existent seller or invalid value for “sid” or “x_login” was passed in.||Review your cart’s settings to ensure your 2Checkout account number is entered. This may be labeled in your cart as “login”, “merchant ID”, “store ID”, or “account number”. Your account number can be found by logging into your 2Checkout Merchant Control Panel account and clicking on the silhouette icon in the top right corner of the page.|
|ERROR CODE PE103||Product price/”total”/”x_amount” passed in has an assigned value of 0.00.|
|Product price/”total”/”x_amount” passed in with more than two decimal places (example: passing in 10.001 as the price will cause PE103).|
|Produce price/"total"/"x_amount" is passed in with a comma (example: passing in 1,000 as the price will cause PE103).|
|Coupon code passed in or applied causes sale to be 0.00 or a negative value.|
|ERROR CODE PE104||Invalid value for product_id parameter passed in. Ensure that the “2CO ID” number is passed in for this parameter.||Ensure that the “2CO ID” number is passed in for this parameter. The “2CO ID” number can be found for the product by logging in to your 2Checkout account and clicking on the ‘Products’ tab at the top of the page. The 2CO ID for each product will be listed next to it in your list of products.|
|No line items are being passed in.||Check the coding of your checkout page, to make sure that the correct line item parameters are being passed to 2Checkout on orders. Required parameters are listed.|
|No value for “total” or ”x_amount” passed in.||Check the coding of your checkout page, to make sure that either the “total” or “x_amount” parameter for your sale is being passed to 2Checkout on orders. If you are passing a “total” parameter, please consult our Legacy Parameter Set page for more information. If you are passing an “x_amount” parameter, please consult our net Parameter Set page for more information.|
|ERROR CODE PE106||