A shopping cart on an online retailer's site is a piece of software that facilitates the purchase of a product or service.
Shopping carts bridge the gap between shopping and buying, so having the best shopping cart application is extremely important to your business.
Integration with 2Checkout
2Checkout supports the integration of your shopping cart application with your 2Checkout account, so that you can easily use applications for collecting customer information and controlling the buying experience, while using 2Checkout for handling the payment processing.
- Integrate Magento with 2Checkout
- Magento is a feature-rich, open-source, enterprise-class ecommerce solution that offers merchants a high degree of flexibility and control over the user experience, catalog, content, and functionality of their online store.
- Integrate Shopify with 2Checkout
- Shopify is the Internet’s most elegant, simple and affordable commerce platform aimed at providing businesses with easy to use e-commerce solutions, taking the challenge out of setting up and managing e-commerce storefronts.
- Integrate WooCommerce
- WooCommerce is the most popular WordPress eCommerce plugin. And it’s available for free. Packed full of features, perfectly integrated into your self-hosted WordPress website.
- Integrate WHMCS with 2Checkout
- WHMCS is an all-in-one client management, billing & support solution for online businesses. Handling everything from signup to termination, WHMCS is a powerful business automation tool that puts you firmly in control.
- Integrate 1ShoppingCart with 2Checkout
- No image available
- 1ShoppingCart is the most affordable way to build your list, automate marketing and make sales online. We make it easy to get your business online, capture leads and convert them into customers automatically. Start your free trial today and experience the power of all-in-one sales and marketing software designed by marketers, for marketers.
- Integrate Open Cart with 2Checkout
- No image available
- OpenCart is a turn-key ready “out of the box” shopping cart solution. You simply install, select your template, add products and you’re ready to start accepting orders. It has order management built in and will provide lifetime free support and free software updates.