A shopping cart on an online retailer's site is a piece of software that facilitates the purchase of a product or service.
Shopping carts bridge the gap between shopping and buying, so having the best shopping cart application is extremely important to your business.
Integration with 2Checkout
2Checkout supports the integration of your shopping cart application with your 2Checkout account, so that you can easily use applications for collecting customer information and controlling the buying experience, while using 2Checkout for handling the payment processing.
- Integrate third-party connectors
- You can easily integrate with 2Checkout through different third-party applications. 2Checkout supports the integration of your shopping cart application with your 2Checkout account so that you can easily use applications for collecting customer information and controlling the buying experience while using 2Checkout for handling the payment processing.
- Integrate Magento
- Magento is a feature-rich, open-source, enterprise-class ecommerce solution that offers merchants a high degree of flexibility and control over the user experience, catalog, content, and functionality of their online store.
- Integrate WIX
- WiX's powerful technology makes it easy for everyone to get online with a stunning, professional and functional web presence. No creative limits, no coding – just complete freedom to express yourself and manage your entire business online.
- Integrate SalesForce
- Salesforce integration bridges 2Checkout and Salesforce. Use this tool to connect the two platforms and ensure that data on orders your shoppers place through the 2Checkout platform is readily available in your Salesforce account. Push not only order data but also additional information such as customer and subscription info, based on a range of triggers that you control. You can then employ Salesforce capabilities to manage order data extracted from the 2Checkout platform.
- Integrate WHMCS
- WHMCS is an all-in-one client management, billing & support solution for online businesses. Handling everything from signup to termination, WHMCS is a powerful business automation tool that puts you firmly in control.
- Integrate WooCommerce
- WooCommerce is the most popular WordPress eCommerce plugin. And it’s available for free. Packed full of features, perfectly integrated into your self-hosted WordPress website.
- Integrate BigCommerce
- BigCommerce is an all-in-one e-commerce platform, currently one of the biggest on the market. Founded in 2009, BigCommerce currently helps merchants sell in over 120 countries and generates over $17B in sales.
- Integrate 1ShoppingCart
- 1ShoppingCart is the most affordable way to build your list, automate marketing and make sales online. We make it easy to get your business online, capture leads and convert them into customers automatically. Start your free trial today and experience the power of all-in-one sales and marketing software designed by marketers, for marketers.
- Integrate 3dcart
- Fast, reliable, and most of all EASY TO USE, 3dcart will get your business online in just a few minutes! We provide the software, the hardware, and the support!
- Integrate AbanteCart
- AbanteCart is a shopping cart and eCommerce application that is not only one the best and technologically advanced around, but it is also completely free, thanks to donations and contributions from satisfied users and sponsors.
- Integrate Akeeba Subscriptions
- Akeeba Subscriptions is a component for the popular Joomla!™ CMS which allows you to sell subscriptions on your site, the easy way. Integrate directly with Joomla!’s built-in ACL and dozens of popular extensions.
- Integrate Aliphia
- Easy and reliable invoicing software that helps you to run your business with the comfort to access it from anywhere.
- Integrate UberCart
- Ubercart is an open source e-commerce solution fully integrated with the leading open source content management system, Drupal, winner in two categories of the Packt Publishing 2008 Open Source CMS Awards.
- Integrate WP e-Commerce
- WP e-Commerce is a free WordPress shopping cart plugin that lets customers buy products, services and digital downloads online.
- Integrate WP-Invoice
- WP-Invoice lets WordPress blog owners send itemized invoices to their clients. Ideal for web developers, SEO consultants, general contractors, or anyone with a WordPress blog and clients to bill.
- Integrate Open Cart
- OpenCart is a turn-key ready “out of the box” shopping cart solution. You simply install, select your template, add products and you’re ready to start accepting orders. It has order management built in and will provide lifetime free support and free software updates.
- Integrate PrestaShop
- Fast, efficient and easy to use, PrestaShop’s free e-commerce solution provides everything you need to open, operate and maintain a successful online store.
- Integrate VirtueMart
- VirtueMart is an Open Source E-Commerce solution (a Component or Plug-in) for the Joomla! Content Management System. It can be run as a Shopping Cart, or in Catalog mode. You need to install Joomla! first (as the "Framework"), and then install & configure VirtueMart.
- Integrate Ecwid
- Ecwid is an e-commerce platform that helps to easily create a bold, easy to use online store and start selling anywhere online or in-person. It can be seamlessly integrated with your existing website, business page on a social network, your blog, marketplaces or mobile app. All the storefronts are synced and managed from one control panel.
- Integrate Freewebstore
- Freewebstore is an integrated eCommerce platform that helps merchants set up stores and sell online. Visit freewebstore.com to find more information on the platform.