Shopify integration is available only for 2Checkout accounts that handle their own tax and invoice management. Contact 2Checkout for additional information.
Perform the below set of instructions in your Shopify account to integrate it with 2Checkout.
- Login to your Shopify admin area.
- Under Settings select Payments.
- Under the Select a Credit Card Gateway drop-down, select 2Checkout.
- Enter your 2Checkout Account Number (SID).
- Enter your Secret Word. Contact 2Checkout to learn your Secret Word.
- Click Activate to save your changes.
Follow the below instructions in your 2Checkout Control Panel to finalize the Shopify integration process.
- Sign in to your 2Checkout account.
- Click on Setup tab and Ordering options subcategory.
- Under Return method select Header Redirect.
- Click Save
1. To avoid potential delays with account activation, ensure that you have created your store in Shopify, and that your store is visible so that the required reviews can take place. Please refer to Shopify’s manual here for instructions detailing their system’s operation. Shopify support can also be contacted here.
2. If any changes are made to your domain (to a custom Shopify domain/other) please e-mail us the new URL at email@example.com in order to update your 2Checkout account. Having different URL’s on your accounts will cause a communication mismatch resulting in orders being registered only on one of them while on the other orders will appear as abandoned cart.
Shopify is the Internet’s most elegant, simple and affordable commerce platform aimed at providing businesses with easy to use e-commerce solutions, taking the challenge out of setting up and managing e-commerce storefronts. Shopify’s scalable and flexible full-featured platform enables any size business to efficiently launch and operate an online or in-store retail presence with ease.
Integrations with major shipping companies make shipping easier, while fulfillment services let Shopify storeowners take the hassle out of inventory management and logistics. Shopify has an App Store (http://apps.shopify.com) which hosts a variety of apps to fill every need, ranging from accountancy services to shipping label printers, analytics to social media integration tools. The Theme Store (http://themes.shopify.com) features over 100 premium and free ecommerce templates.
In addition to powering your ecommerce website, Shopify also includes free, built-in mobile commerce shopping cart features so your customers can browse and buy from your store using their mobile phone. Shopify also includes a Mobile App so you can view all vital information about your shop from your iOS device, like checking your sales statistics, or viewing products, orders, and customer data.
To sign-up and receive 10% off, visit: www.shopify.com.