UberCart integration is available only for 2Checkout accounts that handle their own tax and invoice management. Contact 2Checkout for additional information.
- Download or clone extension at https://github.com/craigchristenson/ubercart-3-2checkout
- Extract and upload the uc_2checkout directory to /modules/ubercart/payment/ on your hosting/server.
- Sign in to your Drupal admin.
- Click Modules.
- Under UberCart-Payment activate 2Checkout and save your changes.
- From the admin menu click Store.
- Under Configuration click Payment Methods.
- Click Settings.
- Enter your Vendor Account Number (2Checkout Merchant Code).
- Under Secret Word for order verification enter your Secret Word. (Must be the same value entered on your 2Checkout Ordering options subcategory)
- Under 2Checkout checkout type select either Single page checkout or Multi page checkout.
- Click Save Configuration.
- Sign in to your 2Checkout account.
- Click on Setup tab and Ordering options subcategory.
- Under Return Method select Header Redirect.
- Enter your Secret Word.(Must be the same value entered in your UberCart admin)
- Click Save Changes.
Ubercart is an open source e-commerce solution fully integrated with the leading open source content management system, Drupal, winner in two categories of the Packt Publishing 2008 Open Source CMS Awards. This is a killer combination for anyone looking to build a community around a product, sell access to premium content, offer paid file downloads, and much more, all while maintaining a seamless connection to your users. Ubercart leverages the advantages of Drupal’s major core and contributed systems, providing your users with shopping cart functionality that integrates with other parts of your company or community website.
For more information visit: UberCart.com