WHMCS integration is available only for 2Checkout accounts that handle their own tax and invoice management. Contact 2Checkout for additional information.
Perform the below set of instructions in your WHMCS account to integrate it with 2Checkout.
- Sign in to your WHMCS admin
- Navigate to the payment gateway configuration page and enable 2Checkout
- Enter your 2Checkout Account Number (SID)
- Enter your Secret Word (Must be the same value entered in your 2Checkout Control Panel). To obtain the Secret Word, contact 2Checkout or, if you already have a 2Checkout account, navigate to Control Panel: → Integrations → Webhooks & API → Secret Word → INS Secret word.
- Enter your API username and password (additional user that you setup in your 2Checkout account. API username will require both “API Access” and “API Updating” permissions. Check this article to learn how to create API roles.
- Disable the “Add Funds” option. Navigate to Setup > General Settings > Credit and un-tick the “Enable” box.
Follow the below instructions in your 2Checkout Control Panel to finalize the WHMCS integration process.
- Sign in to your 2Checkout account.
- Navigate to Dashboard → Integrations → Webhooks & API section
- Follow these steps to activate Redirect URL:
- In the Redirect URL section check “Enable return after sale”
- For the Return method, select Header Redirect (for both Standard and Inline checkout)
- Set the Approved URL to http://www.yourdomain.com/whmcs/modu.../2checkout.php (Replace http://yourdomain.com with the actual URL to your domain)
- Save settings
- In the Webhooks and API section, under the Instant Notification Service (INS) card, check the Enable Global URL box.
- Enter http://www.yourdomain.com/whmcs/modu...llback/tco.php as the global endpoint URL.
- Save your changes.
Important note: Please make sure the plugin installation is made respecting the path described by the directory names in the URL endpoint above.
The installation of the plugin in the root directory will result in a communication mismatch
WHMCS is an all-in-one client management, billing & support solution for online businesses. Handling everything from signup to termination, WHMCS is a powerful business automation tool that puts you firmly in control.
For more information visit: WHMCS.com