Perform the below set of instructions in your WHMCS account to integrate it with 2Checkout.
- Sign in to your WHMCS admin
- Navigate to the payment gateway configuration page and enable 2Checkout
- Enter your 2Checkout Account Number (SID)
- Enter your Secret Word (Must be the same value entered in your 2Checkout Control Panel)
- Enter your API username and password (additional user that you setup in your 2Checkout account. API username will require both “API Access” and “API Updating” permissions. Check this article to learn how to create API roles.
- Disable the “Add Funds” option. Navigate to Setup > General Settings > Credit and un-tick the “Enable” box.
Follow the below instructions in your 2Checkout Control Panel to finalize the WHMCS integration process.
- Sign in to your 2Checkout account
- Under Return Method select Header Redirect
- Under Direct Return select Link in the Thank You Page
- Set the Approved URL to http://www.yourdomain.com/whmcs/modu.../2checkout.php (Replace http://yourdomain.com with the actual URL to your domain)
- Enter your Secret Word (Must be the same value entered in your WHMCS admin)
- Click Save Changes
- Click the Webhooks tab
- Enable all triggers
- Enter http://www.yourdomain.com/whmcs/modu...llback/tco.php as the global enpoint URL and apply (Replace http://yourdomain.com with the actual URL to your domain)
- Save your changes
WHMCS is an all-in-one client management, billing & support solution for online businesses. Handling everything from signup to termination, WHMCS is a powerful business automation tool that puts you firmly in control.
For more information visit: WHMCS.com