Perform the below set of instructions in your WHMCS account to integrate it with 2Checkout.
- Sign in to your WHMCS admin
- Navigate to the payment gateway configuration page and enable 2Checkout
- Enter your 2Checkout Account Number (SID)
- Enter your Secret Word (Must be the same value entered in your 2Checkout Control Panel)
- Enter your API username and password (additional user that you setup in your 2Checkout account. API username will require both “API Access” and “API Updating” permissions. Check this article to learn how to create API roles.
- Disable the “Add Funds” option. Navigate to Setup > General Settings > Credit and un-tick the “Enable” box.
Follow the below instructions in your 2Checkout Control Panel to finalize the WHMCS integration process.
- Sign in to your 2Checkout account
- Access: Setup < Ordering options < Enable return after sale(check the checkbox)
- Under Return method select Link in the Thank You Page or Direct return.
- Set the Approved URL to http://www.yourdomain.com/whmcs/modu.../2checkout.php (Replace http://yourdomain.com with the actual URL to your domain)
- Enter your Secret Word (Must be the same value entered in your WHMCS admin)
- Click Save Changes
- Go to the top right corner and click your username. Access: Settings < System settings < Edit system settings < INS settings tab < Enable INS(check the checkbox) and click save.
- On the INS settings tab, you can add/edit endpoints in the Endpoint list section and also enable all triggers in the Trigger list.
- Enter http://www.yourdomain.com/whmcs/modu...llback/tco.php as the global endpoint URL and apply (Replace http://yourdomain.com with the actual URL to your domain)
- Save your changes
Important note: Please make sure the plugin installation is made respecting the path described by the directory names in the URL endpoint above.
The installation of the plugin in the root directory will result in a communication mismatch
WHMCS is an all-in-one client management, billing & support solution for online businesses. Handling everything from signup to termination, WHMCS is a powerful business automation tool that puts you firmly in control.
For more information visit: WHMCS.com