WiX integration is available only for 2Checkout accounts that handle their own tax and invoice management. Contact 2Checkout for additional information.
Integrate WiX with 2Checkout settings
Follow the instructions below to integrate your WiX account with 2Checkout:
- Log into your WIX dashboard.
- Under Settings, click on Select Payments.
- Under the Credit/Debit Cards tab, click on Change provider, and then click on Connect, under the 2Checkout logo.
- If you want to sign up for a 2Checkout account, click on Create an Account and follow the instructions.
- If you already have a 2Checkout account, click on Connect Existing Account and follow the instructions below.
- Make sure your account has been approved by 2Checkout (this can take several days if you have just opened one).
- Log into your 2Checkout account, navigate to the Integrations → Webhooks & API section and retrieve your Publishable Key and Private Key.
- Retrieve your Seller ID from 2Checkout Merchant Code in the API section.
6. Insert the keys (see the above steps) and the Seller ID into the Wix Connect your Account Form.
7. Click on Connect My Account button. Once you are connected, you can accept payments with 2Checkout.
Wix is the brainchild of Avishai Abrahami, Nadav Abrahami and Giora Kaplan. Like many great ideas, it was discovered through accidental fate (on the beach). While constructing a website to be the basis of another start-up idea, the tech-savvy threesome quickly discovered that creating their own website was difficult, frustrating and very costly. It was this agonizing experience that led them to a light bulb moment - build a platform that empowered anyone to create their own website with no coding or design skills needed. Better yet, make it free. Find out more about WiX here.