WP-eCommerce integration is available only for 2Checkout accounts that handle their own tax and invoice management. Contact 2Checkout for additional information.
WP e-Commerce Settings:
- Download or clone the 2Checkout payment module at https://github.com/craigchristenson/2checkout-wp-e-commerce.git
- Upload the ‘wpec-twocheckout-hosted’ directory to “/wp-content/plugins/” on your web server and activate the ‘2Checkout Payment Gateway for WP e-Commerce ’ plugin.
- In your Wordpress admin select Settings -> Store to open your WP e-Commerce settings.
- Under Payment click Settings under 2Checkout.
- Enter Display Name. Example: Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diners Club, PIN Debit) and PayPal
- Enter your 2Checkout Merchant Code.
- Enter your 2Checkout Secret Word. (Must be the same value entered on your 2Checkout Ordering options subcategory)
- Select the language you want the 2Checkout purchase routine to be in.
- Select ‘Production’ for live mode or ‘Sandbox’ for sandbox mode.
- Select the appropriate billing fields for the Forms Sent to Gateway section.
- Click Update.
- Sign in to your 2Checkout account.
- Navigate to Dashboard → Integrations → Webhooks & API
- Follow these steps to activate Redirect URL:
- In the Redirect URL section check “Enable return after sale”
- For Return method, select Header redirect
- Set the Approved URL to the URL provided in your WP e-Commerce settings (Replace http://yourdomain.com with the actual URL to your domain)
- Click Update to save your settings
- In the Secret Word section enter the Buy Link Secret Word (it must be the same value entered in your WP e-Commerce settings).
- Click Update to save your changes.
About WP e-Commerce
WP e-Commerce is a free WordPress shopping cart plugin that lets customers buy products, services and digital downloads online.
For more information visit: https://wpecommerce.org