WP-Invoice integration is available only for 2Checkout accounts that handle their own tax and invoice management. Contact 2Checkout for additional information.
WP e-Commerce Settings:
- Download or clone the 2Checkout payment module at https://github.com/craigchristenson/2checkout-wp-invoice
- Upload the files under the “wp-invoice” directory to “/wp-content/plugins/wp-invoice” on your web server.
- In your WordPress admin select Invoice -> Settings to open your WP Invoice settings.
- Under Payment select 2Checkout.
- Enter Display Name. Example: Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diners Club, PIN Debit) and PayPal
- Enter your 2Checkout Merchant Code.
- Enter your 2Checkout Secret Word. (Must be the same value entered on your 2Checkout Ordering options subcategory)
- For demo sales set Demo Mode to Yes. For live sales keep Demo Mode at No.
- Under Direct Checkout select Yes.
- Copy the URL provided under “2Checkout Approved URL/INS URL”.
- Click Save All Settings.
- Sign in to your 2Checkout account.
- Navigate to Dashboard → Integrations → Webhooks & API
- Follow these steps to activate Redirect URL:
- In the Redirect URL section check “Enable return after sale”
- For Return method, select Link in the Thank You Page or Header redirect
- Set the Approved URL to the URL provided in your WP Invoice settings (Replace http://yourdomain.com with the actual URL to your domain)
- Click Update to save your settings
- In the Secret Word section enter the Buy Link Secret Word (it must be the same value entered in your WP Invoice settings).
- In the Webhooks and API section, under the Instant Notification Service (INS) card, check the Enable Global URL box.
- Enter the Approved URL (it must be the same value entered in your WP Invoice settings) as the Global URL (replace http://www.yourdomain.com with your actual website URL)
- Enable all triggers.
- Click Update to save your changes.
WP-Invoice lets WordPress blog owners send itemized invoices to their clients. Ideal for web developers, SEO consultants, general contractors, or anyone with a WordPress blog and clients to bill. The plugin ties into WP’s user management database to keep track of your clients and their information.
For more information visit: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-invoice/